- M1.2 Thread x .20mm Pitch Tap
- 3 Flute Plug
- Made to ISO Standards; Thread Class is ISO 2 (5H)
- Thread Pitch 0.20mm, NON-STANDARD, the standard pitch for this thread size is .25mm
- Made of (HSS) High Speed Steel
- Coated with TiN (Titanium Nitride)
- Threading Length Approximately 4.0mm
- Shank 0.060"
- Designed for production taping in automatic screw machines, tappers, CNC lathes, and CNC mills.
- The TiN (Titanium Nitride) coating is very thin and smooth, increasing tap performance and tool life. In our shop TiN coated taps typically tapped three times the number of holes.
- Overall length is 25mm (0.984") threaded length (tip to end of thread) 4.00mm (0.160"). Lengths can vary slightly between batches.
- Price listed is for 1 to 9 pieces; Bulk discounting starts at 10 pieces.