- M1.7 Tap
- Roll Form Plug (Also called thread forming tap)
- Thread Pitch .35mm
- Made to ISO standards
- Shank 2.0mm
- Made from Hardened High Speed Steel
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) Coating for Increased tool life and overall performance.
- Our roll form taps are designed create the thread by forming the material rather than cutting. The roll form plug produces no burrs or chips in production tapping. Often well suited for materials like aluminum, copper, brass, and stainless steel in the 300 series.
- Designed for use in part production on automatic screw machines, CNC mills, and CNC lathes.