- M2.5 x .20mm Tap
- 3 Flute Plug, for tapping in stainless steel
- TiN (Titanium Nitride) Coating
- Made to ISO 2 (4G,5H) Standards
- Fine Thread Pitch of 0.20mm
- Threading Length Approximately 10.mm / .400”)
- Shank 3.0mm / 0.118"
- Made from Hardened High Speed Steel
- Designed for production tapping in automatic screw machines, tappers, CNC lathes, and CNC mills.
- The TiN (Titanium Nitride) coating is very thin and smooth, increasing tap performance and tool life. In our shop TiN coated taps typically tapped three times the number of holes.
- Overall length is 40mm / 1.60" lengths can vary slightly between batches.
- Price listed is for 1 to 9 pieces; bulk discounting starting at ten pieces or more. Please contact us with any questions.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We used this tap on stainless steel with no problems what so ever.